Benefits of Joining a Team
Join or form a team today for the 2021 Cycle for Shelter!
Benefits of Joining a Team:
- Having a Team Captain who can spearhead fundraising efforts, recruit more participants and streamline registration for team members
- Building or forming new relationships - great way to get members of your company, friends, or family to ride together--when social distancing restricts are lifted, of course!
- Having a support system for fundraising and training for the event (Example: hosting a fundrasier or training rides)--virtual fundraisers are very popular right now!
- Having a friendly competition amongst team members to increase fundraising efforts
- Spreading awareness of the event to a broader audience and community by adding more team members
- Hosting training rides together
Ideas for Team Fundraising:
- Host an event and ask for donations
- Raffle or auction off donated items (Example: 50/50 raffles or silent auction)
- Company matching gift program
- Involve your company or place of business or school. Pay $5 to wear jeans on Friday to support Cycle is just one idea!
This year a member of Emmaus' Cycle for Shelter Committee will be in touch with all team captains to discuss team fundraising opportunities so that your team can make a big impact for the 2021 Cycle for Shelter.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing some great photos of you and your team participating in this special ride!
Check back frequently for new team events!
Team "3 Flat Tires" has has hosted team fundraising events at The Barking Dog Ale House and Bradford Country Club in Haverhill.